Your General Practioner uses a method where fluid nitrogen (-180 C) is applied with cotton wool onto the wart. With the cotton wool the wart is frozen intensively and deeply. Children can experience this treatment as painful and freighting. WartFreezer works differently.
WartFreezer is ready for use straight from the pack.After you have placed the opening of the cap over the wart and the can has been activated, the entire enclosed wart will be frozen to the core in just 10 seconds. Simple, fast and effective! But especially child friendly because WartFreezer doesn't cause unnecessary pain.
This makes WartFreezer so special
- Child friendly freezing method
- WartFreezer gradually builts up the cold
- Works slightly anaesthetic or has a slight anaesthetic
- Because of that only a light pain or sensory perception
- Use straight from the pack
- The special application cap is already on the cap
- You can start treatment straight away
- You don't need to assemble all the loose bits before hand
- Simple, fast and safe
- Place cap over the wart, press 3 times, wait 10 seconds, done
- Nothing can go wrong
- Overdosis is not possible, because of special metering valve
- Works effective
- Special application cap encloses the wart completely
- No loss of cold
- All cold concentrated and directly onto the wart
- Cold enters deeply into the core of the wart
- Extra cleansing wipes and protective plasters are enclosed.